Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have brown hair!!!

I decided to go back to my natural colour (well actually...this is a bit darker then my natural colour to be honest). It was either that or I would have to a) find somewhere to dye my hair every 5 weeks, which can be tricky when you live in a hostel. Not to mention the fact that they don't really sell many shades of red dye here since no one actually wants to be a ginger or b) spend $100 every 5 weeks at the salon getting my hair did. What do you think???


3 comments:

lookatbrendan said...

Ha. I think it's so funny that a whole country has something against redheads. So strange. The new colour is cute. If you want something easy for traveling, just shave it off.

Kara said...

looks GRRRRREAT!

Giacomo Johnson said...

Ahh Eil, you look great! and it is summer (for you anyway). Christmas in Australia is so much fun...Make sure you go to the beach on Christmas Day. It is packed and nothing beats tanning in a Santa hat.

You'll get over being home sick, and hostel living gets nasty sometimes - but it is all part of the fun and experience. Enjoy yourself, do you really need a job right now. Go check out the South, Victoria and SA are gorgeous (well everything there is).

Check the classifieds of the local area papers. The Eastern Suburbs has one called the Wentworth Courier (I think). North Sydney has one, Woollolgong and all the other areas of Sydney must too, pick the area you like and see if you can find a job or room from a local. I found a telemarketing job out of the local paper in The Gold Coast.

Always remember to follow your gut. Your anyone you want to be, no one knows you, your free. Embrace every moment. Trust yourself to know what is best for you. Always be careful, you have to watch your own back. Ahh Eli, you look great! and it is summer (for you anyway).